Requesting a Transcript
LaGrange College transcript request process is now entirely online - no more submitting paper or PDF forms.
Through our online electronic transcript request and fulfillment process, you have:
- online access any time of the day or night,
- the ability to process multiple transcripts at one time,
- secure payment processing,
- and real-time, end-to-end tracking.
While electronic transcripts are considered official as long as the document has not been altered, be sure to confirm with your recipient that they accept this format before ordering.
A paper transcript is considered official only as long as it remains in its sealed envelope. Do not open the sealed envelope if you are forwarding the document to another party.
- In-Office requests – Issued on demand
Create an account through Parchment Exchange, where you’ll be guided through the transcript request process. Be sure to save your login information for future requests.
Parchment will only send official transcripts. If you have a hold or a business office balance on your account that would prevent you from ordering an official copy and you would like an unofficial copy, please contact the Registrar’s Office. There is a $10.00 processing fee for unofficial transcripts.
Office of the Registrar
601 Broad Street
LaGrange, GA 30240-2999
Student Consent Prior to Records Release
Student educational record information will not be transmitted to third parties outside the College without the student's written consent, with the following exceptions:
- Public information: student's name, address, telephone listing, academic major, dates of attendance, awards received, participation in officially recognized activities and sports, weight and heights of athletic team members. This information will be released to anyone requesting it. Information which can be released to the public on any student is name, class, major, date of attendance, degree earned, awards received, local and permanent address, and telephone number. The above-cited information will not be released if a student notifies the Registrar's Office not to release information.
- Information concerning application for or receipt of financial aid, which may be released to official agencies, involved in decisions and aid allocations.
- Information released by College officials with a legitimate educational interest.
- Information required by federal or state agencies as specifically provided by law.
- Information needed in connection with an emergency to protect the health or safety of the students or other persons, as authorized by Department of Education regulations.